Hello peeps 😉
So I got tagged by Neha over at BiblioNyan for a thing called The Entertainer Book Tag. You basically answer questions by whoever tagged you, then you tag others and ask them a new set of questions.
1. What is your favourite Autumn routine or practise? (Watching spooky films, reading cosy books, etc.)
Eating pumpkin pie. Imagining everything I’m gonna eat on Thanksgiving. Unearthing massive winter jackets. Attacking the clearance section at the mall.
2. If I was new to your favourite genre (i.e.: historical fiction, science-fiction, romance, horror, etc.), what is one book you would recommend to me to get me started?
I’m not sure what my favourite genre is, but my favourite category of books is generally YA or New Adult. I’d probably recommend the Truancy series by Isamu Fukui or the Alex Rider series by Anthony Horowitz.
3. What is one thing that brings you joy?
Getting lots of writing done.
4. If you could pick one hero from a book and change them into the villain, who would it be?
Lol that’s a tough one. Maybe Toph from Avatar. She has a good villain personality. Or someone who would just become 10x hotter and more complicated as a villain, like Kakashi.
5. What are some of your anti-buzzwords? For example, words that you see in a synopsis that will automatically turn you away from the book.
Nothing like that immediately comes to mind.
6. Who is someone that inspires you?
My mom. Her story is hers to tell or not tell, so I won’t go into detail, but she is the epitome of personal growth, courage, dedication, and sacrifice. I seriously don’t know anyone like her. I want to write about her one day, if she lets me. I think it would be one of the most important stories I’d ever tell.
LOLZ guys I originally posted this without including my own question set:
- What is your favourite season?
- What is the most useless thing you’ve ever paid for?
- If you could build a dream library in your own home, what would it look like?
- Who’s the first fictional character you had a major crush on?
- If you could live in a fictional world, which story would it be from?